Permanent make-up removal
Getting permanent make-up works with the same principle as getting a tattoo done. Fine coloured pigments are poked into the top layer of the skin. Micro-blading is a different method but works with the same principle, but the pigments are being carved into the skin instead of being poked.
Those coloured pigments can be safely removed with our laser device without leaving any scars. We use a fast-pulsing laser beam for the best effects.
The laser beam destroys any pigments that have been applied while your body naturally discards them. This is why removing permanent make-up with a laser is considered being the fastest and safest method.
During our consultation, we make an in-depth analysis of your skin and the colour of the used pigments. This helps us to set our laser device to exactly match your needs.
How to take care of the treated area
– Keep the treated area clean
– Avoid doing physical activities, visiting a sauna or bathing chlorine-containing water
– Avoid exposing the treated area to direct sunlight
– Avoid scratching the treated area
– Apply rash cream regularly
Price in CHF